Friday, July 8, 2011

I thank you, the manatees thank you

Thanks to you and your purchases, I've reached my goal of making $500 for the Save the Manatee Club. Anyone who knows me well knows I am very concerned for these endangered animals, and when I received an urgent plea from the Save the Manatee Club about a month ago, I decided to set aside a portion of my earnings from denisebrain.com.

The goal has been reached, and the manatees will have a little more support from denisebrain...and my wonderful customers!




Thank you so much!


Further contributions will always be appreciated and needed at the Save the Manatee Club, guaranteed.

2 comments:

Opulent Oddities said...

Manatees are such a great cause.

I remember when I was young, going to the warm waters around a nuclear power plant (yuck) and the manatees would swim around there during the winter. My mom would take us by a marina before school to see them.

denisebrain said...

I'm glad to hear you care about manatees too! How fortunate you had a chance to see them growing up.