Saturday, June 16, 2012

A request for your stories


A week ago, Etsy announced a new space within every sellers’ shop where they can share the story of their business with the world, a “space to tell the world how you got started, what inspires you, and what your shop is all about.”

This is where my customers come in: I am inspired by the people who purchase from me, the photos you send me of you in your vintage items, what you wore the item for and what you think of it.

Do you have an interesting/funny/quirky/happy story you could share with me about your purchase from me? If so, I would be really grateful if you'd send me an email (mwilds@qwest.net) with your story. For all who kindly take the time, I will provide a 10% discount code to be used in my Etsy shop, AND some stories may end up on my About page, with your permission.

Thanks in advance!!

...and check out the ever-increasing Facebook album of my customers in their denisebrain vintage: You in your vintage clothing! I'd love to add you if you have a photo that you’d care to share!



No comments: